Monday, June 8, 2009

First ride on the wee strom

Tina and I went for a ride on the wee today to try out out new gear for the Java adventure. We bought a Scala Cardo rider Q2 Multiset bluetooth intercom. It works well.

Some pics of the run from Ipswich to Jimboomba.
Tina tried to get a photo of me riding thru the water...but this was the best shot after 6 crossings.




I am very impressed with the ABS on the wee. There were lots of clay and mud on this route to try it out. It works much better than I anticipated - In fact, I thought it would be rubbish.

4 comments:

  1. cool bike and nice track:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huaahh.... no matter u miss your bike back home.. hahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is v-storm right????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. That's the wee strom (the DL650 is affectionately known as the Wee - the DL1000 is called the Vee). These photos don't show the bike very well. I will have to post some more when I get back.

    ReplyDelete